Occupying more than 40,000 square feet in downtown Toronto, our facilities were designed to accommodate large-scale clinical and written examinations. The building is fully equipped with advanced technology and 24-hour security.
Our office space is designed to meet the needs of candidates, examiners, simulated clients, and support staff, with two floors dedicated to exams and training.
- Reception and waiting area with seating for 50 people
- Extensive conference space with flexible set-up options
- Large training rooms
- Sequestering rooms
- Work stations
- Clinical examination rooms equipped with medical examination tables, two-way observation mirrors and diagnostic equipment
- Observation corridors to allow for multiple viewers during exams
- Security monitoring and recording system for clinical exam rooms
- Overhead sound system to broadcast clear announcements that guide students through assessments
- Lounge with views to Wellington Street and Roy Thomson Hall
- Fully equipped servery and pantry
- In-house services, including high-speed internet access, guest WiFi, technical support and catering
Training and conference room rentals
Our facilities are available for rent for meetings and training sessions, including large-scale written and clinical exams.